Welcome to INSIGHT. On the website www.insight.tv (the "Site") INSIGHT offers a Subscription Video on Demand Service, which allows subscribers to watch TV shows in UHD and HD by streaming these over the Internet to computers, Internet-connected televisions, mobile phones and other compatible devices (the "Service").
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
• For the term of your subscription and in consideration of paying the subscription fee (see: SUBSCRIPTION) INSIGHT will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use our Service and view our shows in the way as described in these Terms. Other than the license as described above, no right, title or interest to any material contained on the Site will be transferred or assigned to you.
• For accessing the Service, you require an Internet connection and a device that is able to stream INSIGHT. Such devices include computers, Internet-connected televisions, mobile phones and other compatible devices that enable you to watch INSIGHT from time-to-time.
• The shows that are available for you to stream may depend on your geographical location, the geographical location from where you subscribed to the Service and may be subject to change and/or updates from time-to-time.
• You must be at least 18 years old to be able to subscribe to INSIGHT's Service or the majority age determined by the laws and regulations of the place you live. If you are a minor, you must ask your parents or guardian for permission before you subscribe to INSIGHT's Service and you may only use the Service under supervision of an adult.
• All Services are for personal use. You may use the Service primarily for your own, personal, non-commercial purposes. You are not allowed to use the Service for public performances.
• You are not allowed to download, archive, or otherwise save on any medium, reproduce, modify, display, perform, retransmit, publish, license, distribute, create derivative works from, offer for sale, extract, reverse engineer, any of the materials provided on the Site. In addition, you are not allowed circumvent, manipulate, remove or to do anything that interferes or could potentially interfere with the equipment, or any of the content protection schemes used by INSIGHT.
• The shows you wish to view may vary in quality, which may depend on the device your using and/or the speed of your internet connection (see: RECOMMENDED INTERNET SPEED).
• The content of our Services might occasionally not be suitable to all ages. It is therefore your responsibility to set up mechanisms of parental control and/or to ensure that the content viewed is suitable for those viewing it.
• The software INSIGHT uses to enable you to access our Service and stream our content is developed for INSIGHT. Your experience with INSIGHT's Service may vary depending on the computer and/or device you are using to access the Service. The software for different devices may have different functionalities. You are not allowed to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble this software.
In consideration of paying a subscription fee, subscribers will gain access to the Service. INSIGHT offers two types of subscriptions:
• Monthly Subscription: your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel it (see: CANCELLATION). When you do not cancel your Monthly Subscription prior to the new Monthly Billing Period, you authorize us to charge your monthly subscription fee from your elected payment method.
• Annual Subscription: your subscription will continue for one year, starting from the date your free trial period has ended (see: FREE TRIALS). If you are not entitled to a free trial, your Annual Subscription will start on the date you subscribe to our Service. On the date of the first annual anniversary of the Annual Subscription, your subscription will automatically renew for an indefinite period, unless you cancel your subscription prior to that date (see: CANCELLATION). Unless you have notified us that you wish to cancel your Annual Subscription, you authorize us to charge subsequent Annual Subscription fees from your elected payment method.
To use the Service, you need to provide INSIGHT with a current, valid, accepted method of payment. No other payment method is accepted than those explicitly listed when subscribing to our service. INSIGHT may update the payment methods, in terms of what methods are accepted. Should you wish to change your payment method, you may select a different payment method in the 'My Account' section of the Site.
PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER
For subscribers residing in Europe, the payment processing will be provided by Endeavor Streaming, Limited – located at 4th Floor, C Space House, 37045 City Road, EC1Y 1AT London, United Kingdom. For subscribers residing in North America, the payment processing will be provided by Endeavor Streaming, Inc. – located at 1600 Old Country Road, Plainview, New York, 11903, United States of America. Endeavor Streaming, Limited and Endeavor Streaming, Inc. are collectively referred to as Endeavor Streaming.
First-time Subscribers may be entitled to a free trial period. For both a Monthly Subscription and an Annual Subscription, your free trial will last for one month, unless specifically stated otherwise at the time you start your subscription. During your free trial period, you may cancel your subscription free of charge. If you cancel your subscription before the free trial period has ended, we will not charge the subscription fee from your elected payment method. Once the free trial period has ended, and you have not provided timely notice that you wish to cancel your subscription, INSIGHT will charge either the Monthly Subscription fee or the Annual Subscription fee (depending on the subscription you have chosen) from your elected payment method.
• Monthly Subscription: The subscription fee for our Service will be billed to your payment method on each monthly anniversary of your subscription to our Service ("Monthly Billing Period") in advance. For example, if you start your subscription with INSIGHT on the 5th day of any month, we will charge you on the 5th day of each subsequent month, until that day you informed us that you wish to exercise your cancellation right (see: CANCELLATION). In the event this is not possible, we will charge you on the day that corresponds best to the day on which your subscription started.
• Annual Subscription: The subscription fee for our Service will be billed to your payment method on each annual anniversary of your subscription to our Service. ("Annual Billing Period") in advance. For example, if your Annual Subscription starts on the 5th of January in any given year, we will charge you on the 5th of January of each subsequent year, until that day you informed us that you wish to exercise your cancellation right (see: CANCELLATION). In the event this is not possible, we will charge you on the day that corresponds best to the day on which your subscription started.
• If a payment is not settled, due to insufficient funds or for any other reason, we are entitled to suspend your subscription and your access to the Service until a valid payment method is obtained.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and your email address used to create your account. You do not need to specify the reason why you wish to cancel your subscription.
• Monthly Subscriptions: if you cancel your subscription you will no longer have access to the Service after the end of the then current Monthly Billing Period. Upon cancelling your Monthly Subscription INSIGHT will not charge you for the next monthly payment. Exercising your cancellation right does not entitle you to a partial refund.
• Annual Subscriptions: if you cancel your subscription you will no longer have access to the Service after the end of the then current Annual Billing Period. Upon cancelling your Annual Subscription INSIGHT will not charge you for the next annual payment. Exercising your cancellation right prior to the first anniversary, will not entitle you to a partial refund. If you have not provided us with notice of cancellation prior to the date of the first anniversary of your Annual Subscription, your subscription will be automatically renewed for an indefinite period. In case your Annual Subscription is renewed for an indefinite period you will be entitled to cancel this subscription at any time with one month' notice. Upon cancelling your subscription that was renewed for an indefinite period, you may be entitled to receive a partial refund. The amount you will receive as a refund is dependent on the time you have had access to the Service.
To create an account, you need to provide us with your email address, your name and age, the state you reside in and information relating to your payment method (see: PAYMENT METHOD). Your email address will serve as your username. You need to create a password, which, for security reasons, may be subject to certain minimum requirements. INSIGHT will only ask you to provide your password when logging into your account. INSIGHT WILL NEVER REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR PASSWORD OR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT METHODS BY EMAIL, PHONE OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION METHOD. THIS INFORMATION IS PRIVATE TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD NEVER RESPOND TO SUCH REQUESTS TO DISCLOSE THAT INFORMATION. Information relating to your payment method, should only be submitted by you directly through the INSIGHT Site.
You may change your password at any time. To do so, please access the 'My Account' section of the site. To change the password, you will need to provide your current password and enter a new password, which may be subject to same minimum requirements as stated above.
In the event you forget your password, please click on the link on the site that will start the process of changing your password. Once you requested your password to be reset, INSIGHT will send you an email containing a link which will bring you to the portion of the site where you will be able to choose a new password.
RECOMMENDED INTERNET SPEED
For INSIGHT UHD content, we recommend an Internet speed of 25 Mbps or more. For INSIGHT HD content, we recommend an Internet speed of 5 Mbps or more. Lower Internet speeds may cause the quality of the content, which you will be able to stream, to be lower.
OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT
All materials, including, but not limited to, all trademarks, graphics, logos, software, text, designs, fonts, videos, audio, icons, buttons, keywords, metatags, as well as the general "look and feel" (collectively "Site Content") contained on the Site are owned by TERN and/or it's licensors and are protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, under national laws and international treaties. You will be held liable for any breach of these Terms resulting in a breach of INSIGHT's or its licensors copyrights and intellectual property rights.
TERMINATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
INSIGHT may terminate your subscription with immediate effect if we determine that you are in breach of these Terms, or if you have otherwise been engaged in conduct that is been reasonably determined to be unacceptable.
INSIGHT may terminate your subscription if we were, by no fault of our own, unable to charge the subscription fee from your elected payment method within 14 days of the day your payment method should be charged per the billing schedule. If INSIGHT is unable to charge the subscription fee from your payment method, we will provide you with written notice thereof.
Upon termination of your subscription your access to the Services will be blocked immediately. In case of a termination of your subscription by INSIGHT due to reasons as stated in this provision, you are not entitled to a refund.
These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. These Terms are not meant to limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under mandatory laws of your country of residence.
Should any of the provisions of these Terms be held unenforceable, invalid, illegal or void, this shall not affect the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
In the event you wish to share your feedback, complaints, or if you have other comments regarding the Site, the Service or your subscription, please contact our customer support by sending an email to email@example.com. We will try to contact you as soon as reasonably possible. Our customer support will be able to assist you in the English language primarily.
INSIGHT may need to update these Terms from time-to-time for various reasons. Should these updates cause a material change of these Terms, we will provide you with 30 days' prior notice before the updated Terms will come into effect.
All notices, invoices, password changes, changes in payment method, or any other communication will be send to the email address you have provided to us when you subscribed to our Service. In case you have changed your email address in the 'My Account' section of the Site, we will send communications to that email address.